Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Search for Sleepwear

I have recently been trying to source a sleepwear items and have been hitting bricks walls at every turn. Since I choose not to wear flannel pajama pants emblazoned with Yosemite Sam, a t-shirt, and red plaid slippers with a faux fur lining, I am now being made to work for what I want. The search continues and with little in the way of results. I have jotted down a cursory list of items I feel that I "need" to round off my evening time wardrobe and I feel that they are modest in nature and not deserving of this seemingly never ending quest.

  • 3-4 Pairs of plain, non-flannel, pajama sets (fall/winter)
  • 1 pair of leather scuff slippers
  • 1 plain shawl collared robe (fall/winter)
  • 2 pair of pajama or lounge pants (spring/summer)
For summer, I can get away with less and don't feel I need to explain that any further. I have found a few companies that fit my requirements, however they tend to be a bit on the pricey side. I am also avoiding Chinese made products for reasons I don't care to go into at this moment. Apparently a limited bank balance and a stipulation country of origin are really making this a tough search. I will, of course, write more if I am able to turn anything up.

1 comment: