Friday, April 15, 2011

Working for the weekend.

So, it's Friday and the work week ends, only this Friday is a little better than most as I have my friend Scott coming into town tomorrow to guest DJ a dance party here, which also means there is a dance party to go to. The icing on the cake? Well, thanks to my new friend Gareth out of Wales, I received my latest addition to my suit collection today. I was hoping it would arrive before the weekend and it did. It's a DNA wool suit in a brown tonik, with all the usual details; such as side vents, covered buttons, ticket pocket, frog mouth pockets, etc. I tried it on and it fit like a glove which means I don't even think I'll have to do any alterations. Now, I know a brown suit is nothing to get excited about, but it's a nice workhorse than can be worn almost anywhere. I am thinking of pairing it with a sky blue shirt I have, but as always, this depends. I would have worn a sky pocket square as well, but that seems to have gone missing (never lend clothes to friends). I had taken some pictures of the suit on my old stand in, but I thought since I am going to be wearing it tomorrow night, that I might as well get some pics of it on and in the club. Unfortunately the bar/club is pretty much a dump that I normally wouldn't set foot in, so you'll have to do with the people in the fore ground, and dismiss the crap in the background. Please check back for pictures of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment