Monday, February 7, 2011

Consolation prize

Well, I received an email from CK with a $15 coupon to print out and decided to go up to the outlet to see if I could find something to use it on. I don't know why, but when ever I get one of these things I try to have the total purchase be as close to the coupon value as I can, something about free stuff always just sounds better. Unfortunately, there was nothing in Calvin Klein that I liked at all. I was never fond of their clothes, other than their ties and briefs, and even then I could buy that cheaper from elsewhere than the actual store. I thought about getting a new tie, but wasn't really feeling it. After a little bit of looking, I decided to just text Rachel and ask if she needed anything as it would probably be best used for her. On the way home (and feeling a bit unsatisfied) I decided to stop off at the Macy's that is closing by my home, it's been pretty picked through but I thought I would see if they had marked down their pocket squares anymore. After searching, I found the ten or so that were left and found one lilac square in the midst. It was on sale (like everything else) and then price was right, so I bought it.I really like the shade and wish I had a few more items to go with it. But I guess it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment