Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Perk of going back to school

As some of you may or may not know, I decided to return to college and obtain a degree in Computer Science. During the course of buying overly priced school books, I noticed that Amazon has a special programs for "college students". Simple process of signing up and you get good discounts. You also receive updates and email alerts for any specials that might have, which brings us to today's post. I have been wanting another pair of Clark's desert boots ever since I wore out my last, and via this program I got a pair for 40% off the cheapest price I found online, plus free two day shipping. Quite pleased! I'll be posting Friday wen they arrive ;)

UPDATE!  Due to the freakish snow store that decided to hit Austin the very day I was to expect my shoes, the delivery date has been moved to monday they 7th. Will post as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment