Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clarks

My Clarks arrived yesterday and I am happy with my purchase. I had some reservations about them before they arrived as I read the reviews from the website I ordered from and everyone seemed to have a sizing issue, and having to order a size down. I ordered my normal size and was afraid I would have to return for a smaller pair. Fortunately for me, they fit just fine. I have small feet for my size, but my feet are wide, so it worked out just fine with the way Clarks fit. I put them on and forgot how comfortable they are and how quiet they are to walk around in. I would post a pic, but I think I already have posted one earlier. Went for the dark brown instead of the original sand color for personal reasons. I think I'll wear them out today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment