Thursday, February 9, 2012

coming soon...

I am in the process of thinning my closet and I am in desperate need of new trousers. Not only do I need a few standards for work (black, grey, etc) but I want to get more checks, plaids, and stripes into the mix. I found a fabric house online and ordered some yardage of this material, 100% wool imported from Italy (or so it says here) in what they are calling a black and gray plaid. it appears to have a little bit of green/brown as well, which I am hoping will look good and pair up with a couple of shirt combinations. If all goes well with this material, I'll be ordering more from them. In the meantime, here's a preview of the material ordered and I'll update as soon as it arrives.

*UPDATE*
Material has arrived and I am fairly pleased with it. Little bit heavier weight, but the colors would make it more of a fall/winter item so it actually works out. Will send to tailors soon, so more updates as that process takes place.

*UPDATE*
Should take delivery of new trousers Monday the 30th. Not 100% on how my schedule will play out that day, but expect a post that evening or the next. Three pairs of bespoke trousers are a much needed to my wardrobe at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment