Thursday, February 9, 2012

Officially In With The In Crowd

I had purchased this shirt about a week ago and it arrived today from the UK. The company is a small, mod orientated, clothing outfit by the name of In With The In Crowd and am so far very pleased with my purchase. I had opted for a light blue button down, and after a few emails with the company (excellent customer service, by the way) I selected a size and ordered. Now, the risk of ordering a shirt online without the chance of actually trying it is something I have to gamble on every now and again, and in this particular incident, I was not let down. The shirt is a long sleeve in 100% cotton with a slight sheen to it, traditional button down collar with a button on the back and a slight downward peak as well (as shown).


 Other features includes double buttons along the front, no breast pocket, back box pleat, and barrel cuffs. The color is a great shade of blue that I am already matching against trousers and sports coats. Word to the wise, however, these shirts are slim fit and probably best to go up a size if you are not sure on sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment