Sunday, March 6, 2011

I know, almost a month...

...since my last post. I have been busy with many things, not excluding my new job after being on a career hiatus for a very long time. But, I am back and hope to have more coming to talk about. I made a small jaunt out to a few shops today on search of a couple of pairs of shoes with some friends and came home almost empty handed. The shoes were a bust ( I need a pair of leather casual that aren't suede, and a pair of black evening shoes as my old ones are just that, old), but I did manage to pick up something for my troubles. I found a couple of pocket squares in great colors for a song and snatched them up, as well as a new tie in a nice shade of green. I was tempted on a purple hued tie, but decided that it wasn't a color I could wear well. I thought I would post them up for you so you can see what I mean. In the meantime, be sure to check back soon as I have two items arriving this week, including a summer sportscoat that I have been drooling over for quite some time and a vintage knit shirt I think will be great for the spring. I am also going to try an organize any purchases I have made since last post, show them, and say a little about why I bought them, where I purchased, etc etc. Sorry for the lack of posting, but it was for legitimate reasons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment