Thursday, July 22, 2010

Am I taking crazy pills?!?


Bass Weejuns, you know them, you love them, you literally can't live without them. While with a friend at the local DSW, I decided to check out the backroom sale section. I liken finding shoes there to finding money on the ground in a parking lot, once in a while it happens, but don't hold your breath. As I was scanning the rows in my size, I ran across these! Bass Weejuns in a nice burgandy color. I had been looking for a pair of loafers lately and these fit the bill! It gets better, they were being marked down in the sale room as well to $29!! Needless to say, I snatched them up and held them like a newborn baby in my arms until we were ready to check out. I was half way thrilled yet half way concerned on the great deal. Had I missed something? Was there something wrong with them? They fit, no apparent scratches in the leather or discoloration. Hmm......so, I wore them out a few times waiting for a problem to arise or, pardon the pun, "the other shoe to drop". Nothing. Great shoes, great price, great buy. Wanting to pair them with some grey and maroon prince of wales trousers I have, but that's always subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment