Saturday, July 17, 2010

My eBay day.

While getting dressed one eve, I thought that I could use a proper mens jewelry box. I have some assorted cufflinks, tie clips, and assorted "jewelry" that I wanted to keep together, rather than in little individual boxes. So, I kept an eye out around town as I was out one day and found that this sort of item isn't readily available as I would have liked. Most were cheaply made, wood with silly drawers, and almost ALL were overpriced for what they were. So, i went to the magical world of eBay and found this, a leather deadstock box with red velvet interior and an actual working lock with a key!! and the best part.....$8. So, it arrived today and I thought I would post a few pictures. Then off to figure out the best method of arranging cufflinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment