Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Ten Commandments


So, perhaps I'm a little hazy on all ten, but I believe there is one scribed in there about not coveting your neighbors goods. However, I do believe that was written way before these babies came out. A friend of mine picked up a pair of these and I think "covet" is the only term I can use. But on the upside, he lives across town, so not really my neighbor, now is he? So I think we're good. Dr. Marten came out with these "true to the original" boots and they not only look great in the picture, but also in person. In slightly less immortal words of Ferris Bueller, "If you have the means, I highly advise picking one (or a pair for that matter) up." I know Doc's might be a bit cliche', but I have to admit when I see a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment