Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Arriving soon, hopefully

Acquired this via eBay the other day and hoping it will arrive soon. It's a two button blazer in a herringbone weave with side vents and velvet back collar. Now, I am normally not a fan of the two button jacket, but the higher buttoning position makes this quite appealing to me. The downside to this jacket is that it's going to need some mending as there is supposedly a hole or two, but I have been looking into repair work and re weavers, and I am pretty sure this can be taken care of. Another oddity that I see is that it lacks a breast pocket and I have to admit, this is a first for me. I wanted a nice tweedy sports coat and along came this, with the side vents and velvet collar, I was bound to have it. I will post as it arrives, but for now, here's a one from the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment