Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More yellow

As I am bound and determined to add more color into my wardrobe, I picked this canary yellow silk pocket square on my last trip to the shops. I found that Nordstroms does a decent pocket square in solid colors for a very reasonable price, this included. I've placed in a navy sports coat for contrast and put into a four point fold for this picture. This square is a exact match for color on the recent button down I acquired, however, since the shirt is of an oxford weave, I doubt I will be wearing them together. I could pair with a nice navy blazer or perhaps any color of suits and a tie with similar color in a pattern or stripe. To tell you the truth, I am at a building stage for pocket squares at the moment and really just pick them up as my pocketbook allows. As of now, I am staying with silk squares, but will eventually get a few linen squares to wear with sports coats during the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment