Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Belt Review

So, as promised, I am going to do a short review on the belt from http://www.belts.com/. It was a surprise to me, but a welcomed one as I found this baby literally on my doorstep. I had come across this website in an effort to find nice wide leather belts with full buckles, and I had. Unfortunately, as this was a gift purchased for me, I cannot comment on the ordering process. I can, however, discuss everything else. First, the item was nicely and professionally boxed and shipped very quickly. I found the width of the belt to be exactly what I was looking for and of a fairly thick leather. The buckle, as you can see, is a full metal buckle in a kind of silver finish. I have to say, that I am very pleased with this item as it fit all my requirements that I was looking for in casual belt and wasn't too badly priced. Based solely on this one experience and the quality of the belt I received, I would definitely buy again. (especially since I've earmarked a few more to acquire). A belt like this would look great on some casual trousers, patterned or plain, and would look even better if the pants had tunnel belt loops. I'll match it to some pants and snap a picture later to see what I mean. Until then, here's the belt on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment