Thursday, December 16, 2010

Undecided

As I mentioned in the previous post, I purchased this material recently for no other reason than I enjoyed the pattern. I would like to do something with this, but I am at a loss for what to do. The only thing I have come up with is another cabana set, but the first one has been a bit of a lackluster experience and I am not sure I want to go through that again. basically, i am open for suggestions. If you have any ideas, please let me know as I think this material is too attractive to leave folded up in my office for weeks, months, or even years.

3 comments:

  1. Brian, you could make it into a vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking material. If you liked it originally for the cabana set, and feel like the first experience was a wash, why not try the cabana set again with this material?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered a vest, but it's too fancy waistcoat ala Teddy Boy for me. The photo doesn't do it justice as there is metalic highlights in the material as well.

    As for a cabana set, I am still considering it, however, the design in the material is not woven, it's silkscreened. So, i am concerned that it will fade out, especially if half of it is subjected to chlorine water. I need to measure it and see exactly how much I have.

    ReplyDelete