Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring forward

I thought it fitting that since tomorrow is daylight savings time, aka "spring forward" that I debut my most recent acquisition. A lovely linen odd jacket from DNA Groove in dark blue with a pumpkin and sky blue check. I have been ogling over this jacket for a long time and finally bit the bullet and got it. I had high expectations before it arrived only to have them met, and even surpassed. I love this coat and it's a great introduction to Spring for me. I have matched it a few pairs of trousers and jeans so far and had to add a few to the old want list, but I think it's going to make it's way into heavy rotation this year. Even after I got it I noticed that Claudio had done a YouTube video of this same jacket a while back. Tomorrow is off in search of shoes and trousers for work. Even though the dress code at the office is very casual, I think it's still a good idea not to fall into the "jeans and polo" trap. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment