Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I bought

Received an email from Neiman Marcus Last Call offering a discount off whatever your total purchase was, so I decided to check it out. Luckily, I work just down the road from them so I was able to drive over during my lunch break. Nothing much there that I was interested in, perhaps the odd jacket or two, but of course were not in my size. I did, however, see that they had there own brand of socks in some great multi stripe and block striped colors. I tried to be smart and pick out only the ones I could match to something later, and I managed to narrow it down to these three. I think these will look great during the spring/summer to follow and add a little color to perhaps any somber outfit I might be wearing that day.

UPDATE- Have worn all of these since buying them and have very impressed. Colors stayed vibrant after washing, they feel great and held up well (in more than one sense if you catch my drift) I do believe I would go back and get more, even in solids, just due to the fit of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment