Friday, March 18, 2011

That time of the year

It's definitely that time of the year, the time for me to by my annual pair of shorts. The weather is getting warmer and the call for cool weather clothing is creeping up. About this time every year I get around to buying a pair of shorts for the summer when it's hot and I am lounging around the house. I missed the boat on some linen Bermudas that BR did last year, but I am not deterred. Defiantly going to be of the solid color, Bermuda variety, in a hopefully linen or thin cotton cloth. I know that this site is pretty much geared towards a certain amount of formality in clothing, but I have to stress that wearing shorts does not open the floodgates into sloppy appearance. A nice pair of shorts, short sleeved shirt with a straight hem, and a nice pair of slip-ons, and you'll be the best dressed man beating the heat this summer. As soon as I find a suitable pair, I'll post and review them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment