Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The vintage advantage

I received a txt today from my good friend today asking about vintage shopping and after a store recommendation, I added in eBay. I have to admit, I routinely scour through that site looking for things that I think I need. Now, I have certain tricks and tips that I use to snag good deals, but it's definitely a learned art. Today I received this simple vintage short sleeve knit shirt in the mail and am pretty pleased with it. The color is great, the condition is new, and the fit is great. I know, it's not spectacular, but pair it with the right pants, thrown on some soft loafers, and this is a great casual spring look. As soon as I get this together and the weather permits, I (or someone near me) will snap a picture to show what I mean. Until then, here's today's find. And before you ask, yes, it does bring out my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment