Thursday, November 4, 2010

Costume change.

So, obviously you know what I wore yesterday during the day, but we went out that night for a dual birthday celebration and I needed to change, of course. I have been wanting to wear the green and navy boating blazer form quite some time and I used this as an excuse. I mated that with a pair of mohair navy trousers, brown square toe shoes with matching hue socks, and a brown belt with full buckle. I also went with a simple DNA white shirt with barrel cuffs and a button down collar. Surprisingly enough, I received several compliments on the coat, from friends, friends of friends, and complete strangers who simply wanted to express how much they liked the jacket. Needless to say I was pretty chuffed. The only complaint I would have is that after adding the third button to the jacket, the lapels don't sit properly, but it's nothing a little time with a steam iron can't resolve. AND, as I was out, i was asked if I had a pen.....so I just wrote about how I needed one and the situation comes up the next night I go out. I think I am definitely on the right track. I dug up an old photo of the blazer to show in case you don't feel like searching back through previous posts. By the way, still waiting on feedback on anything you would like reviewed, discussed, or explained on here. Feel free to email me and I'll reply back as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment