Monday, November 15, 2010

Wraparounds

I was going through my jewelry box the other day when I noticed a pair of cufflinks that seem to have fallen out of favor over the years, but I feel are due for a come back. Now, having said that, I know that there are groups of people that these style of cufflinks have never left the hearts of, but I am talking more of the everyday Joe and not the sartorial fanatic. These cufflinks are basically very similar to all the other style you would see in the stores today, except for the metal mesh band traveling from one side to the other. If this added feature serves any purpose other than decorative, then I am unaware of it. One of the things I really like about these links are the fact that they aren't worn that much any more and actually for the weight they add. Last time I wore these out I received several compliments and was convinced that they were still a nice touch to any mans jewelry collection. Links such as these cans till be found in the occasional shop around town, but your best bet is to look online. Of course, with all things, you get what you pay for. Some cufflinks can be had for a reasonable price, and some for an obscene price tag. You are either paying for quality or a name, I always say to pick quality over a name. Of course, on the other side of the spectrum, there are cheap cufflinks to be found as well, but remember, that's all they are, cheap cufflinks. A quality set of cufflinks will be treasured for man many years and will always be a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment