Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lion about town.

I have a few errands to run this afternoon and the weather is not exactly sun shiny today. It's overcast and drizzling rain, so I want something to keep me warm. Today I am wearing a rust colored sweater I got from a vintage store last week, as I am not sure on the material, I am going to guess alpaca. Needless to say, I love the fuzzy quality of it, but not so much the itchiness. In order to combat the itches, I am wearing a long sleeve button down I got from a department store close out, nice white with blue, light blue, and emerald green checks. Finish it off with black mohair trousers, corduroy bowling shoes and some rust colored socks to tie it all together. I am fairly happy with the outfit with my only complaint being that the cuffs on the shirt are a bit large, so I will move the buttons over and have a nicer fit. Until then, stay warm and dry.

Note to self....must get umbrella.

P.S. new Camera is one state away and should be receiving something special in mail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment