Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Field Trip

So, in a round about way, i found out that J Press, longtime clothiers, are doing a line for Urban Outfitters for some unknown reason. I took a look at UO's website and viewed the limited wears. All in all I was not too interested, but there was a nice navy flannel blazer complete with brass button, hook vent, and J Press label. It's a high three button affair with patch pockets and doesn't look half bad. The price is reasonable (for J Press that is) so it has peaked my interest. However, it's also the low price that has me concerned. I am not too sure if this is going to be on par with the rest of their items since is a lower cost Urban Outfitters item. While on their site, i also found a pair of shoes that they call "jazz shoes", which are just a pair of soft leather oxfords with a super low heel, which is right up my alley. Since I have the good fortune of living in the same town as an Urban Outfitters, I am thinking that a field trip is in order. My plan is to go take a look and report back to you good people. Since the store is right across from UT, I think tomorrow will be my best bet as most the campus will be closed due to Thanksgiving. Should have more tomorrow.

P.S. UO wasn't letting me grab any pics to post here to let you see, but you never know if one of these things might follow me home...

No comments:

Post a Comment