Friday, September 17, 2010

60% of the time, it works everytime

Cologne, it's the male equivalency of perfume, just with a manlier name. I was never a huge fan of cologne, instead I would opt for a lime scented deodorant. Yeah, that right, lime. Unfortunately, they discontinued the product and I was faced with a conundrum as I didn't want to go the regular Brut or CK1 road with all the other Christmas gift set crowd. I was wasting time at a local banana republic one day while shopping and I came across SLATE, one of their brands....and I have to say, it's pretty good. In fact, I was surprised how good all their products were. And here's the key to a good perfume or cologne; obviously it has to smell nice, but also the better the quality, the less linger time it has after you leave. You want the scent to be in tune with your presence. If you are gone, the aroma is gone. If you leave and the smell is still there, then its a cheap scent and you are wearing too much. I usually only were it out during the evening, and even then, very lightly. So guys, don't be afraid or think it's feminine to want to smell nice. Trust me, the women in your life will appreciate it. In fact, get them involved and have them go with you when trying new ones, you'd be surprised on the impact that will have. Also, think of it as a seasonal thing, opting for different scents for different times of the year. And before you ask, yes, Sex Panther is actually available.

No comments:

Post a Comment