Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words


Don't worry, I am not going to write a thousand words. While writing the post on "jerks", I watched my favorite college movie again and always loved this scene. In fact, I think a lot of this one scene is going on my new "to get" list and I might even mimic the entire ensemble. A proper blazer with brass buttons, blue oxford Brooks Brothers shirt (just look at that roll!), grey slacks (I'll omit the cuffs), brogues, a perfect trifold pocket square, and a nice stein for midday lawn drinking, hell, I might even get the ascot. Top it all off with a short and tight haircut, and that's a look to be reckoned with. Is it bad that I look forward to fall in the same manner that a child looks forward to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment