Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another one bites the dust


As mentioned in previous posts, I keep a "list" of clothes that I need, want, am looking for, etc etc. One of them was a pair of proper grayish silver sharkskin trousers. Who else but DNA Groove helped solved that problem. I have been ordering from DNA off and on for years now as they have a superb selection of shirts, trousers, suits, shoes, and everything else you can imagine for a mans wardrobe. When I saw that they had a pair offered, I snatched them up. One of the great things about DNA is the fact that he only makes small runs of clothes, so you need to get while the gettin's good, or they will not be offered again. Low rise hipsters with a slight kick out at the hem, frog mouth pockets and flap back pocket all with hand stitching. Well, after getting them back from the tailors for hemming, I officially crossed that off the list. One small step towards an awesome wardrobe, one giant step to maybe working this list down to one page some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment