Monday, October 18, 2010

Easier to find the lost ark.

Try as I might, I have been unable to find a decent pair of corduroy pants ANYWHERE! I went out today to run errands and stopped at a few places to have a look. Brooks Brothers actually had some great looking ones, until I tried them on. The were super fitted below the knee and required me getting 3 sizes larger than I normally get to just get them on, and in the end they looked like jodhpurs. Levi's had nothing, and I even tried on their 511's to get the fit right and perhaps order online. Nope. Gap had some good colors and the right wale, but the bottoms were huge...almost flarish. Anyone know where I can find corduroys that are cut like 501's? I don't need super skinny, I don't need relaxed fit, I don't want boot cut, I don't need stretch, just regular old cords. I'm thinking I'd have better luck finding wooden poop behind a rocking horse at this point. If all the designers of men's clothes would just speak to me before they create their new lines, we would all be much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment