Friday, October 8, 2010

First contest!

So, here's the deal, and seriously tell your friends. I am going to have a name that Mannequin contest. The best name chosen with be the winner and the prize with be a mason jar of moonshine or a boudoir photo of your truly, (winners choice). But here's the kicker, the contest will only run for two weeks and within that time you can submit as many names as you like, However, I will not start the contest until I have 4 more followers. I need an 10 even to to get this party rolling. So I put it to you guys to get the four more peeps to follow this blog and then we can all see you gets the grand prize for the most creative or original name. Also, full credit will be given on this site to winner and all accolades will be passed on this lucky person. Rules and regulations with be passed on by me at the contest progresses. Put the word out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment