Monday, October 25, 2010

My friends call me Tiger..

As of late I have been really only concerned with three brand of athletic shoes; Adidas, Puma, and my latest interest Onitsuka Tiger. Unless you have been living under a rock for most of your life, you should be pretty familiar with Adidas and Puma, the Tiger's however, are a little less known. I had seen them around form time to time and seen their special editions reviewed on other sites and recently I actually bought a pair. As far as fit and finish, they are a great shoe. The tigers area complete package, cool styles, neat freebies, great packaging, and all the other bells and whistles that make them worth while. You can see their recent collection at http://www.onitsukatiger.com/ and see what I mean. I have to confess, one sure fire way to sell me on a trainer is to dump the canvas and nylon and stick to suede and leather, and the Tigers have done just that. They are stylish without be outlandish, yet subdued without being boring. Last pair I bought came with a second set of laces (unusual for a sneaker) a patch (that's right, a sew on patch) and an actual keyring. Now, the freebies weren't just generic ones with Tiger emblazoned on them, they were matching the actual shoes I got. Have to give them credit there. If you haven't seen them, maybe you should give them a look. As of today, I saw a couple of pairs of different styles at Nordstroms rack all for under $50 a pair which is a fantastic deal. I was tempted to buy another pair, but had to restrain myself as I have a list already started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment