Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok, so I am wrong.

Found them. Apparently Levi's 514 corduroys were what I was looking for. Also, the Macy's near my house had them on sale for $39. I went today to have a look and seemed like they only had about three colors in limited sizes. But seeing as how I only really wanted brown, I was really lucky to have that be the first color on the rack AND have the end pair be the exact size I needed. Tried them on, bought them, left. Well, OK, I didn't leave. Looked around and got a few pairs of socks, and then Dillard's was having a crazy going out of business sale, so I picked up some stuff there that was truly awesome. So awesome, in fact, that it's going to have it's own post. Here's a little preview though; socks, hat, sports coat, fantastic sales staff. Now I am off to model my new purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment