Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ok, now I am feeling it.

Feeling much regret over the untimely loss of my camera. I attended a wedding recently and took my camera along and of course, left it. The good news is the bride found it and has it and will send to me, the bad news is that this won't happen until she gets back from her honeymoon. I am, however, in the throws of obtaining a new camera and have been reading reviews online and what to get for my price range. I have single one out and should get soon. Until then, everyone will have to do with images taken off the web or just my mindless ramblings. I have much to photograph and post as soon as one of the two is in my possession, one of which is my newest sports coat that I got at a clearance sale. I took it to my normal seamstress to have the alterations done and she was just leaving to go out of the country for two weeks, so that's got to wait as well. Actually, I have several irons in the proverbial fire and it's taking it's toll on me. As many of you know, I have a fair amount of patience, but I can only take so much. I'm not Job (bible reference for any religious people). Hope to have things back to normal within a week or two.

Also, I am going to make a few changes to the site and would love some feedback on what you would like to see, any changes you might like to have, or really any creative criticism you might have. Already thinking of having a daily or weekly tip, more photo's, articles, and loads of site design changes. Your input is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment